Ideal for rubber plied and PVC solid woven belting, the Selflex Rivet Hinged Fasteners delivers the performance, long life and easy installation that maximize belt availability.
Features and Benefits:
- Faster installation compared to vulcanisation process
- Maximum holding ability via patented steel bolts without damage to belt carcass fibers.
- Built-in viewport for easy fastener positioning.
- Easy joint separation by simply removing the hinge pin.
- Easy installation with our patented design bolt.
- Suitable for working on small diameter rolls.
- If you will install MR04 and MR05 with nuts&bolts you can easily install with MA08-T wrench or MA08-M power wrench and MA09-6 power punch.
- If you will install MR05 with nail rivets you can make installation only with MA08-40 instalation tool
- 50cm, 60cm, 65cm, 80cm, 100cm and 120cm are the available sizes.
- Fasteners are shipped together with bolts&nuts inside carton boxes as 5 sets/box. Connecting pins are included in the boxes.
- Underground and surface mining, coal and hard rock, construction machines, cement and asphalt plants, pulp and paper, sand and gravel plants, packaging, marble and other demanding applications.
- For belts from 6.5 – 10.0 mm(13/50” – 3/8”) thick with mechanical fastener ratings up to 80 kN/m and minimum pulley diameters up to 125 mm.